Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Skirt








Tank: T by Alexander Wang, Skirt: Zara, Heels: Zara (old), Clutch: ChicWish, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Luv AJ

Photos by Bethany Struble



If you're on the hunt for the perfect summer skirt you don't need to look any further! This skirt by Zara is perfect for hot summer days and it's also great for going out on summer nights. In this look I gave the skirt a more casual feel by pairing it with the gray tank but I could easily dress this skirt up with a silk blouse. The detailing is so beautiful I just had to buy it! I picked out a few things for you all to do some shopping in the widget above; hope you enjoy!

In other news, my family and I bought our tickets for Europe this summer! It will be the first time my entire family meets Marcus's entire family so as you can assume, I'm a little nervous/anxious. I can't wait to see my friends and Marcus's family again. In addition to Sweden, we're also going to Paris, Dublin, and London. So hopefully May will go by fast because I am SO done with school! I feel so lucky. :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, these heels are perrfect!And love how your hair looks!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with this skirt!! looks awesome with basic tee :)
    xo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole outfit is amazing!!! I really love it so much, the skirt is fabulous, the shoes to die for, and the accessories are perfect!

    www.andwithlovea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, we also have those shoes and they are one of the most comfy we have. Love the skirt!!!
    (PS: Today you are in our blog :D)

    http://www.doublemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love so much the skirt! You are faboulous!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that skirt so much, i love her!!
    And the looks is gorgeous!!
    Following!!
    Love your style

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig