Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wake Me Up








Romper: Finders Keepers via Revolve Clothing, Bag: Zara, Heels: ASOS, Watch: Michael Kors

Photos by Bethany Struble


Hi! I am so happy it's Thursday. The weekend is finally here! Anyone have any exciting plans? 

During these ridiculously hot summer days, I just want to throw something on thats comfortable and light. Wearing a romper definitely gets the job done in a stylish way. Plus, rompers are extremely versatile if you find the right one. You can wear it to the beach, to brunch, shopping, or dress it up for a night out. Love it. 

This weekend is Marcus's last weekend here before he leaves for Sweden for the summer! I can't believe it came so quickly. I'm gonna miss him but I can't wait to meet up with him in Sweden for another unforgettable summer vacation. I'm one lucky girl!

Shop this romper and other great playsuits from Finders Keepers above!

14 comments:

  1. wow !!! the jumpsuit looks totally amazing with v back !!!
    xx

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I'm in love with this playful romper! So unique and so chic.
    Sweden sounds like an amazing summer vacation for sure. You are so lucky!!!

    xo fizz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for all your comments! glad you like my blog :)

      and yes my dog is an alaskan malamute hahah

      <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful summer look! I am loving these heels! xo, Christina

    Styleclouds

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Simple and Chic! and those HEELS! To die for.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, you are one lucky girl, that sounds amazing! And Im with you, I LOVE a good romper, all for the versatility :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gorgeous! And the heels are amazing!!!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look just simply amazing:)
    KISSES FROM POLAND (EUROPE) :)))

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig