Thursday, October 9, 2014

Aloha, Maui

Aloha, Maui

Aloha, Maui by caseyscollection

If you follow me on Instagram, you might already know that we have booked a trip to Maui in January! (Obviously) I can't wait to go! I think about it especially when I'm sitting in class wishing the semester would end. Naturally, I've already begun window shopping around for some items that pertain to island life. I stumbled across this Tularosa dress and instantaneously starting drooling. I could see myself wearing this for years; especially with this everlasting heat in LA! And I don't even want to get started on the insanely perfect Marysia bikini that is unfortunately just way too out of my price range. Hence the reason that I made this WISH list. It's mainly just wishing. Also, if you need some awesome new shoes in your life, check out ATP Atelier...yeaaaahh you're welcome.

xo


Tularosa off shoulder top
revolveclothing.com


Swim suit
journelle.com


Ankle strap shoes
tuchuzy.com


Ray-ban glasses
net-a-porter.com


Sensi Studio panama hat
$155 - net-a-porter.com





2 comments:

  1. cute combination!!!

    check me out!!

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your trip to Maui! Love that bikini! Makes me want summer back!

    -Natalie

    SprinkledwithPearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig