Friday, October 3, 2014

Inspired by Isabel





Blouse: ASOS, Leather pants: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Heels: Isabel Marant via Vestiaire Collective, Bag: Balenciaga, Glasses: Ray Ban

photos by Marcus

Last week was the first acceptable week in a long time to wear pants. It finally started to cool down and I started to feel like a normal citizen of Earth rather than a miserable ball of fire. Before last week I would scour at anyone wearing anything that went past their knee. Good for them for dealing with the sweaty pain...But the temp dropped and I immediately dug out my leather pants. I purchased these last year at the 3.1 Phillip Lim sample sale in DTLA. They are such a beautiful blood red shade and the perfect contribution to my fall palette! Now, bring on the rain...I'm ready to bundle up in some sweaters and coats. :)




2 comments:

  1. I luv those Isabel Marant heels with those Lim pants. I can't wait for it to cool down as well.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow pretty! Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig